Nick: MalAnGiiii

Admin nick : KaMilz1

Grounds for complaint : 1: He kicks the player if he kill him. Not giving warning for 3 and kick directly.
                                         2: Not respecting other admins . He blame me twice that you tb when I killed him and tell me who make you admin.
                                         3: First he asks for wg from a player , by the way he is a helper not moderator so he can not ask for wg. He do not even tell the moderators to take                                              wg from the player when 2 moderators were available on the server. later he do not take wg and make the player to swear. {Evidence are below}

Incident description : I killed him twice and both times he blame me for tb.. I never do tb or camp and every admin and every 1 on the server knows that. He do not                                                  respect his senior admins. He just keep playing and do not even tries to balance team. He kick anyone who kill him. He is just too much thats why i                                            have to report him. He stays in spectate for too much time.

Proof: 

Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:2131093065 105.110.204.133

1.bmp 2.bmp 3.bmp 4.bmp 5.bmp 6.bmp 7.bmp 8.bmp 10.bmp